Expressions of Interest | Sales & Customer Service roles | Central Sydney | Sydney - CBD and Inner Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Dec-2022|
Don't see the role you're looking for? Express you interest in upcoming vacancies with Fitness First in Central Sydney.
It's an exciting time to join Fitness First as our Sydney clubs go from strength to strength!
- Walker Street
We are asking for expressions of interest across two of our key roles (sales and customer service) at Fitness First, known internally as Membership Consultants (MC) and Membership Services Representatives (MSR).
- MSR's play a key role in the success of our clubs as the first face our members and guests see as they enter the club. With club tours, product recommendations and exceptional customer service as just some of your duties, you will help and inspire our members to put themselves first and kick some goals!
- MC's are an integral part of our team. As a core sales role, you will proactively seek new members whilst living our values and help potential members put their fitness first!
All suitable applicants will have their applications placed in a talent pool and contacted as appropriate positions become available. You will be asked to select your preferred locations and roles.
Who we are looking for:
Our most successful MCs and MSRs are confident team players who are resilient in nature, able to talk to anyone with ease and bring a positive and energetic attitude to their work environment.
If you possess the following attributes...we want to hear from you:
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Outcomes focused and self-driven to continually push the limits
- Be sales driven to meet and exceed targets
- Have passion for health and fitness with a desire to help others achieve their goals
- A team player who rallies through the hard times and celebrates the wins
- A "can do" attitude with a thirst for learning and ambition for growth
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates (MSR only)
What we'll offer you in return:
The success of all our team members is important to us. We will provide you with the necessary training and skills to kick start a successful career in fitness. And, as Fitness First forms part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group you can grow your fitness career across any of our brands!
As part of the team you will also gain:
- A passionate, energetic, and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- As part of Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group, you will benefit from career progression opportunities across all brands, locations, and disciplines
- A competitive package with a realistic OTE of $55,000-$70,000 (made up of base salary & uncapped commissions), plus super
- A FREE, Platinum gym membership
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service and sales skills - including the potential to access our emerging leaders' program
- To support all of our staff's entire wellbeing, our exclusive partnership with the Black Dog Institute will also give access to digital tools and apps designed to support your mental health.
Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
ABOUT FITNESS FIRST
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance, and courage, but working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life. As one of Australia's most celebrated employers, we're on a mission to discover, nurture and celebrate our people.
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry's, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
Please click 'Apply' to submit a resume that details your experience, qualities, and attributes in sales and customer service.