Swim School Manager | St Leonards | Sydney - Northern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Feb-2022|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
Swimming is an integral part of our Australian culture, and we feel that every person, no matter their age should have the opportunity to learn to swim. At Fitness First, we are on a mission to teach this life changing skill, providing our members and the people they care for the confidence to live a fit and fearless life.
This exciting opportunity has become available to manage on of our Swim Schools at our St Leonards Club, leading our Swim Instructors to success. This is a part-time role of 25 hours per week.
As the Swim School Manager, you will be reporting to the Club Manager and responsible for:
- Managing and leading your team to achieve results while building a passionate, fun and high performing team culture
- The overall aquatic program delivery in the Club through the management and leadership of the Swim School Team
- Designing and delivering quality Swimming programs
- Increasing enrolments using your extensive industry knowledge, effective marketing campaigns and quality member experiences
- Recruiting, developing and inspiring new and existing team members to perform at their potential
- Create and celebrate success - WIN together
What you should bring:
- Passion for aquatics and dedicated to our mission to teach this life changing skill
- Proven experience leading and managing a team
- Experience as a certified swim instructor
- AUSTSWIM or equivalent qualifications
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR
- RLSS Lifeguard Qualification
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary $57,350 + Super + Bonus
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
Turn your passion and enthusiasm for the ‘learn to swim' industry into a serious management career.
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.