Team Training Coach (expression of interest) | Melbourne | Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
|Category:||Instructor / Coach|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-May-2023|
Fitness First is one of Australia's leading fitness brands. We are recognised for providing innovative, inclusive, engaging, and fun group fitness solutions to our members across a range of disciplines. As a Team training Coach at Fitness First you will be responsible for conducting ‘best in industry' HIIT, Strength and Conditioning classes. The Coach must cater to all fitness levels to ensure class participants are challenged, inspired and achieve results.
We are currently taking expressions of interest for future Team Training Cach opportunities at:
- Malvern Valley
- Glen Waverley
- Deliver engaging group fitness classes
- Ensure the well-being and safety of members
- Maximise class attendance through high-level execution
- Ensure classes are performed in line with the Coaches Training Course and workout guides
- Workout areas are kept neat and tidy, with all equipment packed away
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Cert III (or higher) in Fitness
- Registration with AUSactive or similar
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certifications
- Experience in teaching high-quality group fitness classes, or conducting 1 on 1 or small group personal training sessions
In return we offer you:
- A fun and outgoing team environment
- Modern clubs with great equipment
- A competitive hourly rate, plus super
- A free Platinum Fitness First Membership
- Access to career opportunities in Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group - FLG
About Fitness First:
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
We're proudly a part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG), Asia-Pacific's leading health and wellness group headquartered in Australia. FLG's portfolio of globally recognized brands includes Fitness First Australia, Goodlife Health Clubs Australia, Barry's Bootcamp Asia Pacific, Jetts Fitness, and Zap Fitness 24/7. FLG exists to make a meaningful, positive impact on people's lives through innovative and diversified fitness, health, and wellness offerings across physical and digital platforms. Put simply, our purpose is to empower our global community to live stronger and happier lives.
Please click 'Apply' to submit a resume that details your experience, attributes, and achievements in fitness.