Membership Consultant | Dee Why | Sydney - Northern Beaches
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Jun-2022|
Our Membership Consultants (MC) are integral to the success of all our Fitness First Clubs. Our MC's help people put themselves FIRST by prioritising their health and wellness goals.
This exciting sales opportunity is currently available at the following Fitness First locations:
- Dee Why
Who we're looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will be an exceptional kind of person. Our most successful Membership Consultants are confident team players who are resilient in nature and able to talk to anyone with ease.
- If you possess the following attributes...we want to hear from you:
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Outcomes focused and self-driven to continually push the limits
- A passion for health and fitness with a desire to help others
- A team player who rallies through the hard times and celebrates the wins
- A "can do" attitude with a thirst for learning and ambition for growth
Membership Consultants are the key drivers in our club's success. They promote our products and live and breathe the business's core values. They proactively seek out new members to join Fitness First by highlighting why it's the best place to train and achieve their fitness goals.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Generate new members by actively creating leads, following them up, and converting them into new Fitness First members
- Remain actively engaged with new and existing members to seek membership referrals
- Build rapport with prospective members to identify their needs and demonstrate how the facilities and offerings at Fitness First can help them to achieve their health and fitness goals
- Work as a team to successfully exceed the membership sales targets and KPI's by providing first-class customer experiences
What we'll offer you in return:
If you are able to demonstrate that you possess the key attributes of our successful Membership Consultants, we will provide you with the necessary training and skills to kick start a successful career in fitness.
- A passionate, energetic, and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- As part of Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group, you will benefit from career progression opportunities across all brands, locations, and disciplines
- A competitive package with a realistic OTE of $55,000-$70,000 (made up of base salary & uncapped commissions), plus super
- A FREE, Platinum gym membership
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service and sales skills - including the potential to access our emerging leaders' program
About Fitness First
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance, and courage, but working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life. As one of Australia's most celebrated employers, we're on a mission to discover, nurture and celebrate our people.
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry's, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
Please click 'Apply' to submit a resume that details your experience, qualities, and attributes.