Swim Instructor | Top Ryde | Sydney - Western Suburbs and Parramatta
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-May-2022|
Casual Swim Instructors - Fitness First, Top Ryde
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
Swimming is an integral part of our Australian culture, and we feel that every person, no matter their age should have the opportunity to learn to swim. At Fitness First, we are on a mission to teach this life changing skill, providing our members and the people they care for the confidence to live a fit and fearless life.
We are looking for instructors who are passionate about swimming, reliable and eager to provide exceptional experiences and customer service.
What you should bring:
- Passion for aquatics and dedicated to our mission to teach this life changing skill
- AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification
- Current CPR certificate and Working with Children Check
- Experience in teaching young children (6 months to 7 years) is highly desired
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A competitive casual hourly rate plus super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
- Additional benefits include anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our recognition for service awards
To find out more about our swim schools and programs head to http://www.fitnessfirst.com.au/about-us/swim-school/ or Apply now by clicking on the link below.
Note - only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.