Reform Pilates Coach | Doncaster | Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
|Category:||Instructor / Coach|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||23-Jul-2022|
Fitness First is known for offering inclusive, innovative, and fun group fitness options to its members.
Reform Pilates is an FLG branded workout that is pre choreographed. The practice is on a bed like frame (Reformer Bed), that uses weighted spring combinations to create resistance. The experience is enhanced by our screen technology, guiding the participants through each exercise, while our fully qualified Reform Coaches assist with spring combinations and the right exercise for each member, depending on their ability, giving an individual approach to group training.
We are recruiting for Mat, Diploma in Pilates, or Reformer Pilates Trained Instructors who will be responsible for coaching from experience 'best in industry' REFORM Pilates classes.
If you are enthusiastic, well presented, and passionate about group training and Pilates, this is an opportunity for you to become part of the team at our REFORM Pilates Studios at our Fitness First Doncaster club
- Deliver inclusive, engaging and accessible REFORM classes
- Ensure the well-being and safety of members
- Maintain consistent delivery of the class format
- Maximise class attendance through high-level execution
- Ensure studios are kept neat, clean and tidy, with all equipment packed away
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Certificate III in Fitness (minimum) or Diploma in Pilates
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate and current CPR Certificate
- Pilates Mat Work Qualification (prerequisite)
- Reformer Pilates Qualification (not required but highly commended)
- AusActive or equivalent registration
- A passion for excellence and delivering a high-quality member experience
In return we offer you:
- Full In-house training available including a 1-day accredited CEC course, assessment of competency, and ongoing development workshops on our FLG REFORM program
- A fun and supportive team environment
- A competitive hourly rate, plus super
- A free all club access, 24/7 Fitness First membership
- Access to career opportunities in Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group - FLG
About Fitness First
With 42 Fitness First clubs across NSW & ACT, we continue to grow in size and strength, striving toward our mission of being recognised by industry and public, as the world's healthiest fitness business through financial success and extraordinary member experience.
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry's, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. FLG currently helps almost a million people live healthier and more active lives.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don't just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.