Expressions of Interest | Sales & Customer Service roles | Erina Fair | Sydney - Northern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Jul-2023|
If there isn't currently an active vacancy at our Fitness First Erina Fair Club, you can register your interest in upcoming full-time and casual vacancies here.
About Fitness First:
A globally recognised leader in the fitness sector, Fitness First currently operates 46 Australian clubs across New South Wales and Victoria. We believe that fitness inspires people to excel - it takes courage, determination, and dedication. Working with Fitness First is more than just a paying job. It's the start of a career that will allow you to empower thousands to put themselves First and lead fearless and extraordinary lives.
As an employer, we are on a mission to uncover exceptional talent and nurture, develop and celebrate our employees.
Member Support Consultants (MSC's) are the driving force behind the success of Fitness First. They are the first people to interact with our members and have inspired thousands of people to begin their journey towards becoming more active, fulfilled and confident versions of themselves.
No two days are the same as an MSC and you will have the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. In this role, you will drive membership growth by performing outreach activities - generating and converting leads by inspiring people to take action that has a positive impact on their physical, mental, and emotional wellness. You aid membership retention through positive interaction with our existing members, assisting them with enquiries, and providing exceptional customer service that motivates them to continue their fitness journey
- Proactively contribute to club sales budget utilising sales promotions and referrals campaigns
- Generating and converting high-quality sales leads through community outreach, seeking referrals and the identification of new business opportunities
- Achieving the required number of lead contacts via telephone to maximise sales opportunities
- Providing sales presentations and tours to prospective members
- Creating great member journeys via positive and personalised interactions
- Achieving successful outcomes to enquiries
- Opening and closing the club as per the club roster
- Active involvement in member retention programs, inspiring members to continue their fitness journey
- Regular service calls to new and existing members to keep them engaged in their journey - recommending club-based products that would boost their results and amplify their experience
- Current First Aid & CPR certificate.
- A problem-solving mindset - you can provide solutions that meet the needs of our potential members
- A gift for communication - you can talk to anyone with ease, and inspire them to take action
- Drive - you are goal-focused and continuously looking for new ways to excel yourself
- A team player - you can rally through the hard times and celebrate personal and team success
- Customer focused - you can build rapport with people of all backgrounds and are motivated to help them achieve their goals
What we can offer you:
We can give you a career with meaning - where you can see how your actions positively impact the lives of others on a daily basis. We are proud of our energetic and supportive culture where you'll feel like one of the Fitness First family from day one.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive package including base salary, super and uncapped commission
- A complimentary Platinum Fitness First membership
- Anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our “recognition for service awards”
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group - Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group - develop your career across our brands, locations and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales and leadership skills through our Gold Certification and Emerging Leader awards
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, Barry's, and HYPOXI. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don't just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, people of all ages, race, sex, intersex status, gender identity, sexual orientation, people with a disability and from other diverse backgrounds.