Member Support Manager | Pitt St Platinum | Sydney - CBD and Inner Suburbs
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
About Fitness First:
A globally recognised leader in the fitness sector, Fitness First currently operates 51 Australian clubs across New South Wales and Victoria. We believe that fitness inspires people to excel - it takes courage, determination, and dedication. Working with Fitness First is more than just a paying job. It's the start of a career that will allow you to empower thousands to put themselves First and lead fearless and extraordinary lives.
As an employer, we are on a mission to uncover exceptional talent and nurture, develop and celebrate our employees.
The Member Support Manager (MSM) at our Pitt St Platinum club is responsible for taking overall management of the member experience. They lead a team of Member Support Consultants (MSC), to achieve new sales targets and achieve member retention budgets, whilst overseeing front desk operations to ensure each of our members receives exceptional, personalised service.
The MSM is a motivational leader with the ability to mentor a team and lead by example. tasked with mentoring their team and giving them the tools to succeed in their role. They use their sales expertise, organisational capabilities and excellence in customer service to imbue their team with the behaviors needed to create a thriving Fitness First club, where members can achieve and exceed their goals.
- Manage the daily workflow of the club's MSC team ensuring the club reaches monthly sales targets
- Achieve your own individual proportionate monthly and annual sales targets to contribute to the success of the team
- Create a structure to ensure that the MSC team achieves their daily minimum performance criteria
- Assist with the delivery of sales training to develop the MSC team
- Achieve member retention and growth budgets on a monthly basis
- Ensure that enquiries via phone, email or in person are responded to within 24 hours
- Support the Club and Regional Manager in developing initiatives to drive membership growth
- Support the Club Manager in developing the MSC fortnightly roster
- Able to demonstrate proven sales and customer service experience with a clear ability to hit KPIs
- An understanding of the cycle of selling, and various sales techniques including up-selling and cross-selling
- Previous experience of managing the customer journey to achieve successful customer outcomes – an understanding of customer retention strategies and metrics is highly regarded
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Ability to set and motivate others towards a goal
- Experience using business computer systems
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
What we can offer you:
We can give you a career with meaning - where you can see how your actions positively impact the lives of others on a daily basis. We are proud of our energetic and supportive culture where you'll feel like one of the Fitness First family from day one.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive OTE of $80,000 made up of base salary and commission, plus super
- A complimentary Platinum Fitness First membership
- Anniversary leave days and an additional free gym membership for friends and family as part of our “recognition for service awards”
- Career opportunities with Fitness and Lifestyle Group - Asia Pacific's largest diversified fitness group - develop your career across our brands, locations and disciplines
- Ongoing training and support to develop your customer service, sales and leadership skills through our Gold Certification and Emerging Leader awards
About Fitness & Lifestyle Group:
We are proud to be part of Fitness and Lifestyle Group (FLG). FLG's portfolio of globally renowned fitness brands includes Goodlife Health Clubs, Fitness First Australia, Jetts, Zap, and Barry's. FLG has 500+ physical locations across Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand. Our 10,000+ employees currently help almost a million people live happier, healthier and more active lives, delivering 65 million+ workouts per year.
Please visit our website: careers.fitlg.com for a list of all our current vacancies and to register for job alerts in your area.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
At Fitness and Lifestyle Group we bring positive energy and attitude to work every day, we are proud of who we are and who we work for. We don't just accept individuality; we encourage it and acknowledge the value diversity and inclusivity brings to our organisation. We pride ourselves on empowering our team to be their authentic selves at work.
We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, people of all ages, race, sex, intersex status, gender identity, sexual orientation, people with a disability and from other diverse backgrounds.