Part-Time Receptionist - Maroubra, NSW City/East | NSW
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Aug-2017|
MAKE THE WORLD A FITTER PLACE, WITH FITNESS FIRST. THE WORLD'S #1 FITNESS PROVIDER
- Ongoing training and support offered
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a company that truly has a positive impact on people's lives
Do you struggle to contain your enthusiasm? This role allows your positivity to truly shine. With exceptional customer service, A-class communication and multi-tasking expertise, you'll add your own stamp to this important role.
What we are looking for
- Ability to take full responsibility for greeting, directing and assisting the customers while maintaining high quality customer service standards
- Skills to assist members and guests in a courteous and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to process customer needs and provide relevant information in order to optimise the member experience
- Ability to provide assistance and service with regard to retail products to ensure retails sales targets are achieved
More about the job
You're at our frontline. You'll take full responsibility for greeting, directing and helping members. Someone's got a question? You're the go-to. You'll track member feedback, support management and help with product sales. You're a true people-person.
Why Fitness First?
There's an amazing feeling associated with changing someone's life. You'll experience a whole lot of fun and life-long friends who all share the same passion for fitness. This is the opportunity to step away from a corporate desk job, and enjoy a career doing what you love.
You can expect on-the-job training and a full induction program. Career progression opportunities include club management, fitness, sales and customer service. Plus you get a FREE gym membership and discounted extras!
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)
Applications close Sunday 23rd July 2013