Swimming Instructors - Dee Why | Sydney - Northern Beaches
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jul-2017|
Casual Swimming Instructors - Dee Why
- Transform people's lives by teaching kids the life skill of swimming
- Work in a fun and safe environment that involves delivering innovative products and services
- Casual working hours
At Fitness First, we are on a mission to teach this life changing skill as well give our members the confidence to live a fit and fearless life. Swimming is an integral part of our Australian culture, and we feel that every person no matter their age should have the opportunity to learn to swim.
We are looking for dedicated and fun swimming instructors to teach in our Learn To Swim program at our Dee Why club on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Opportunities exist across a variety of hours from Monday to Saturday.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for instructors who are passionate about swimming, reliable and eager to provide exceptional experiences and customer service. You must have a:
- AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification
- Current CPR certificate and Working with Children Check.
- Experience in teaching young children (6 months to 7 years) is highly desired.
You'll get a real buzz from spreading the word on water safety!
To find out more about our swim schools and programs head to http://www.fitnessfirst.com.au/about-us/swim-school/ or Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)
Applications close: Wednesday 26th July 2017