Membership Consultant - North Sydney | Sydney - North Shore
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Jul-2017|
At Fitness First, we're passionate about inspiring our members to enjoy extraordinary experiences. We are now recruiting a Member Consultant to join our team on a full time basis at our North Sydney club.
- Earn 50 - 70k p/a ($36,260k base + uncapped commission + super)
- Two free Platinum gym memberships for you and a friend
This is a sales role that is heavily focussed on building connections and solving problems. You will work to gain an understanding of prospective member's fitness goals and then recommend membership plans and fitness products that suit their needs. To thrive in our team you will need to be a fantastic communicator and an even better listener.
The successful MC will be responsible for:
- Maximising new member joiners, by utilising sales promotions and referral campaigns to achieve monthly sales targets in accordance with club objectives.
- Working through the cycle of selling from proactively attracting and prospecting new members to inspiring them to join.
- Managing your own sales database to successfully reach your commission goals.
- Developing relationships with new and existing members and creating a wonderful member experience.
- Team player that loves creating success and celebrating success.
- Providing an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation.
As a company, we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff. Large portions of our current Club Managers started as Sales Representatives and now have very successful management careers with the fitness leader.
To be successful in this role, you will be available to work on a rotating roster (inclusive of evenings and weekends) and need to have the resilience, attitude, and passion to succeed, a track record of achieving targets and experience working in a customer facing role. Your passion for fitness and helping people will give your application the added edge.
In return, we offer you a base salary of $36,260 + Commission (OTE 50% Base Salary) + Super as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend), a fantastic learning environment and on the job training. We encourage our staff to perform at the best of their ability and will provide you with award winning learning and development and great career opportunities that could see you climb the ranks.
If this opportunity sounds like you, apply now by clicking on the link below or visit careers.fitnessfirst.com.au to find out more about what it's like behind the scenes. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted). Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close: Friday 28th July 2017