Membership Consultant - Barangaroo | NSW
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Aug-2017|
Make your mark at the most exciting gym globally!
Fitness First Barangaroo is our newest club and the first in the titanium tier, with fresh equipment and a great city location.
At Fitness First Barangaroo we are looking for a passionate, committed Membership Consultant to join our team.
Our Sales Team is an integral part of our clubs they are responsible for:
- Achieving daily and monthly sales targets as an individual and part of a team.
- Working through the cycle of selling from proactively attracting and prospecting new members to inspiring them to join.
- Managing your own sales database to successfully reach your commission goals.
- Developing relationships with new and existing members and encourage them to return to the club through excellent customer service.
- Completing all the fitness classes to become an expert in Body pump, Hot Yoga, Barre and Freestyle Group Training.
- Celebrating success.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the resilience, attitude, and passion to succeed, a track record of achieving targets and experience working in a customer facing role. Your obsession with fitness and helping people will give your application the added edge.
And in return, we are proud to offer you attractive earning potential as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend!) and paid community leave. We encourage our staff to perform at the best of their ability and will provide you with award winning learning and development and great career opportunities that could see you climb the ranks.
As a company, we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff. A large portion of our current Club Managers started as Membership Consultants and now have very successful management careers with the fitness leader.
Turn your passion for fitness into a serious career with the industry leader. Apply now or visit careers.fitnessfirst.com.au to find out more about what it's like behind the scenes.
Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.
Applications close Sunday 27 August 2017.