Personal Training Manager | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Category:||Personal Training Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Sep-2017|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life, so this is your opportunity to build a rewarding career while doing what you love.
At Fitness First Kings Cross, we are looking for a passionate and team focused Personal Training Manager.
Our Personal Training Managers are an integral part of our clubs, they are role models, motivators, and brand ambassadors.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Franchised Personal Trainers and floor instructors who live and love fitness.
- Help new trainers become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them through their 6 month development program.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members
- Help build the Fitness First standard by running PT that are energetic, focused and professional
- Manage budgets and prepare related reports
- Celebrate success
To be successful in this role, you will have experience as a Personal Trainer but more importantly, know how to manage people in an energetic business environment. Not to mention an obsession with fitness and developing people to perform at their potential.
And in return, we are proud to offer you a base salary of $53,959 + Higher Duties Allowance of $8,247 + Super + Bonus as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend!) and paid community leave. Not to mention great career opportunities that could see you progress to senior leadership roles.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close Tuesday September 19th 2017