HYPOXI Studio Manager - Macquarie | Sydney - North West
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2017|
HYPOXI is a globally recognised training concept that is helping thousands of Aussie men and women get in shape in a natural and sustainable way. The HYPOXI method combines alternating high and low pressure with light exercise to help target fat in those areas which just won't budge.
HYPOXI Australia is the exclusive distributor and franchisor for HYPOXI products in Australia & New Zealand and is part of Fitness First Health Clubs and Fitness & Lifestyle Group which is now Australia's largest health and fitness operator!
HYPOXI is entering a growth phase and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business!
About the Opportunity
As a HYPOXI Studio Manager you will be launching a game changing fitness product to Fitness First's members and beyond.
Reporting into the Fitness First Macquarie Club Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing the HYPOXI studio within the Fitness First Macquarie club.
You will do this through leading and supporting a small team of HYPOXI Coaches to maximise new member joiners, ultimately promoting the HYPOXI-Method as the #1 Body Shaping and weight-loss.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Management of the HYPOXI studio ensuring monthly sales and profit targets are met
- Business development and marketing for HYPOXI Sylvania
- Lead and support a small team of HYPOXI Coaches
- Keeping the team and broader Fitness First staff knowledgeable on HYPOXI
- Educating Fitness First members on HYPOXI
- Assisting members throughout their HYPOXI journey
- All associated administration involved in managing the studio
As the successful candidate, you will be have:
- Previous Management or 2IC experience essential.
- A strong customer focus with significant experience in a sales or marketing environment
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team with proven skills in driving a team to achieve targets.
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Influencing, coaching and presentation skills.
- Great opportunity for someone in Retail or Sales to move into the Health and Fitness Industry.
In return we offer a base salary of $51,250 + Super + Commission + 2 Platinum Fitness First Memberships.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check and only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.
Applications close: 21st September 2017