HYPOXI Sales Consultant - Macquarie (Part time) | Sydney - North West
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2017|
HYPOXI is a globally recognised training concept that is helping thousands of Aussie men and women get in shape in a natural and sustainable way. The HYPOXI method combines alternating high and low pressure with light exercise to help target fat in those areas which just won't budge.
HYPOXI Australia is the exclusive distributor and franchisor for HYPOXI products in Australia & New Zealand and is part of Fitness First Health Clubs and Fitness & Lifestyle Group which is now Australia's largest health and fitness operator!
HYPOXI is entering a growth phase and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business!
About the Opportunity
As a HYPOXI Membership Consultant you will be responsible for promoting the HYPOXI-Method as the #1 Body Shaping and weight-loss method through maximising new member joiners. This will be done through following HYPOXI sales and marketing initiatives as well as coaching and supporting customers to achieve outstanding results.
Reporting to the Hypoxi studio manager you will play a pivotal role in growing the Fitness First Macquarie, owned HYPOXI studio.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Proactively manage leads, including promptly contacting prospective clients to book a free trial.
- Conduct HYPOXI consultations and actively support customers towards achieving desired results.
- Carry-out marketing initiatives in-club and off-site as per local and national marketing plans to develop brand awareness and sales prospects.
- Manage customer's bookings and data in booking systems.
- Perform all administrative duties associated with customers' membership contracts and direct debit payments.
- Perform studio opening and closing following HYPOXI Australia procedures.
- Provide a high level of customer service and exceed customer expectations at all times.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reports are submitted within the time frames required.
- Be proactive and assist Studio Manager to exceed the studio sales budget on a monthly basis.
As the successful candidate you will be have:
- Previous experience in a sales environment.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate knowledge in the weight loss industry, provision of nutritional advice, role of exercise in weight loss.
- An understanding of the HYPOXI-Method is desirable.
- Ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Able to work effectively in both individual and team environments without supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Able to set individual goals on a daily basis
In return, we offer you a base salary of $36,260 + Commission (OTE approx. 50% Base Salary) + Super + 1 Complimentary Fitness First membership.
Apply now by submitting your CV and Cover Letter. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close 20th of September 2017