Member Services Representative | Brisbane - CBD
|Category:||Member Services Representative|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Sep-2017|
At Fitness First Brisbane CBD, we're passionate about inspiring our members to enjoy extraordinary experiences.
We have an opportunity within Fitness First to join our Member Services team.
As a Member Services Representative you are considered to be the face of the club and a key ambassador of the Fitness First brand.
Reporting to the Member Services Manager, the Member Services Representative is responsible for maximising member growth in their Club by providing existing members inspiration to visit the Club regularly as well as member prospects with a positive experience that will motivate and inspire them to join.
To be successful in this role:
- A passion for sales and a love of all things fitness.
- Not shy of putting in the hard yards to win that sale.
- Confident building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Flexible to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym as required and also working some weekening hours.
- Sales driven with a strong sense of customer service and able to knock KPI's out of the ballpark.
- Highly motivated, personable and passionate about the fitness industry with a can-do attitude.
- Aspirations to grow and develop in a business environment
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving daily and monthly sales targets as an individual and part of a team.
- Developing relationships with new and existing members while encouraging them to return to the club through your excellent customer service.
- Celebrating and creating success.
- Provide an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation
As a company, we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff. Large portions of our current Club Managers started in our sales and services team and now have very successful management careers with the fitness leader.
In return we offer you:
- A base salary of $40,000 + Commission (OTE 50% Base Salary) + Super + 2 X Complimentary FF Platinum Memberships
- A Club Manager that encourages employee growth and development.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend).
- Award winning learning and development and great career opportunities that could see you climb the ranks.
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close: September 20th 2017