Group Fitness Manager | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Category:||Group Fitness Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Oct-2017|
At Fitness First, we're passionate about inspiring our members to enjoy extraordinary experiences. We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
If you love working out and thrive on leading and inspiring winning teams, this is a chance to build a serious management career at the forefront of a fitness revolution.
We're now recruiting for a Group Fitness Manager to join Randwick and Maroubra clubs!
This is an exciting dual role where you will have the opportunity work across both bustling Clubs to help drive positive change - for our people, our members and the industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Group Fitness Instructors who live and love fitness for both Shelley Street and Barangaroo Clubs.
- Managing and timetabling up to 100 Group Fitness classes weekly
- Help new Group Fitness Instructors become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members.
- Help build the Fitness First standard by running Group Exercises that are energetic, focused and professional.
- Manage Group Fitness budgets and prepare related reports.
- Create and celebrate success.
- Act as a role model, motivator and a Fitness First brand ambassador.
- Provide an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for and significant experience as a Group Fitness Instructor, ideally Les Mills or studio style.
- Have previous managerial experience in a health club or gym and a passion for developing people to perform at their full potential.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing the performance of your group fitness instructor team.
- Personable, dedicated and a big team player!
In return, we are proud to offer you:
- A base salary of $53,959 + Super + bonus.
- Complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend or family member).
- Paid community leave.
- Great career opportunities that could see you progress to senior leadership roles.
Turn your passion for fitness into a serious management career with the industry leader. Visit careers.fitnessfirst.com.au to apply (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted). Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close: 25th of September 2017