Member Services Representative - Glen Waverly | Melbourne - South East
|Category:||Member Services Representative|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Oct-2017|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who thrive on working in a high energy environment, who are ‘people people' and have the drive and ambition to not just do the job, but build a long term career with us.
As a Member Services Representative you will be the king or queen of multitasking; effectively able to manage your sales and reception duties.
You will strike up the perfect balance of generating, managing and integrating new FF members by providing an expert Fitness First experience throughout every step of their journey with us.
What you Should Bring:
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- Sales drive to knock KPI's out of the ballpark
- Flexibility to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym and working weekend hours as required.
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $40,000 + Substantial Monthly Commissions
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.