Member Services Manager - Macquarie Park | Sydney - North Shore
|Category:||Member Services Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||27-Oct-2017|
About Fitness First
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance and courage, but working in fitness is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Every day we inspire our members and each other to go further in life. And that starts by being part of a team who believes in you and a culture that supports you to be the best you can be.
As one of Australia's most celebrated employers, we're on a mission to discover, nurture and celebrate our people; people who are building a rewarding career while doing what they love.
About the Opportunity:
The Fitness First Member Services Manager leads, motivates and manages a team of Membership Services Representatives and plans and executes sales campaigns to achieve monthly sales targets in line with business objectives.
- Provide leadership, development and guidance to Member Services Representatives, conducting regular one on one training and development sessions
- To guide the Member Services Representatives to to achieve sales targets and excellent customer service
- Take overall responsibility for attracting, recruiting, developing, retaining and engaging successful Membership Services Representatives in line with the Fitness First brand identity and strategy
- Compile, analyse and interpret sales and membership data and use relevant findings to continually improve sales performance
- Drive new member integration experience by prescribing relevant club products and services and monitoring new member visits
- Coach and drive Member Services Representatives to deliver outstanding customer service to club members and potential members always role modelling the right values and behaviours in accordance with Fitness First Standards
- Creating a fun, friendly and focused club environment where staff love to work and members love to work out
- Putting together lead generating strategies with your team and the support of your senior management team
- Translating monthly club sales goals into daily and weekly activities for you and your team to hit budget
- Celebrating success
As the successful candidate, you will be have:
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team with proven skills in driving a team to achieve targets and sales KPIs
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus
- Good understanding of the fitness industry and sales circle an advantage
- Strong Influencing, coaching and presentation skills
- Demonstrated good time management in a fast pace working environment
In return we offer a base salary of $53,959 + Super + Commission + 2 Platinum Fitness First Memberships.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check and only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.