Membership Account Services Assistant - Bondi Junction | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||02-Nov-2017|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We have an exciting opportunity within the fitness industry to join our Central Member Services department and drive change that's for the best - for our people, our members and the industry. Our Central Member Services department is the home of member interaction at Support Office and we are seeking a self-motivated and customer focused person to further expand our member service offerings.
As a Membership Account Services Assistant you will be joining a vibrant team responsible for taking inbound calls from members and clubs and will assist with all member account related enquiries including; account changes, club requests, time freeze requests, billing queries and credit transactions.
This is a full time role, based at our head office here in Bondi Junction.
Our full time roles operate Monday - Friday with shifts ranging between 9am- 5pm through to 10am-6pm.
What you Should Bring:
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrable experience in providing 5-star customer service as well as system administration experience.
Your excellent phone manner, confidence and strong administration skills will ensure member enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
You will also require superior written skills, have impeccable attention to detail, be well organised and have good time management skills.
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- A multitude of resources as well as on-the-job training to help you achieve your goals
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $41,753 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).