National L & D Specialist | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Dec-2017|
Do something that matters.
Working at Fitness First is more than a job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Its not all just about inspiring people in our clubs though.
Our Support Office team also live and breathe our passion for people, fitness and getting the most out of life.
Why not turn doing what you love into a worthwhile and rewarding career.
Who you are:
We want to hear from people who thrive on working in a high energy environment, who are ‘people people' and have the drive and ambition to not just do the job, but build a long term career with us.
As the National Learning & Development Specialist you will report into the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of Fitness First's national suite of L&D programs that support the development of our people across the organisation.
Based in Bondi Junction, your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the delivery of our online and classroom-based programs to completion, on time and within budget
- Optimise our existing programs and build new programs as required
- Maintain our Learning Management System (LMS) and track and reporting on L&D activity within the business using the LMS and other tools as required
- Identify learning requirements gaps in the business through ongoing training needs analysis and collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve
- Provide ongoing support to stakeholders to embed programs into the business and identify opportunities for innovation and evolvement of the L&D offering
- Engage a network of trainers across the business to deliver programs as required
What You should bring:
- Substantial experience working in Learning and Development
- The ability to work within and collaborate with a high performing, high-energy team
- Proven track record implementing programs, ideally within a multi-site corporate environment
- Experience identifying training needs and evaluating L&D Programs
- Previous experience with LMS administration and an aptitude for new systems
- Data analysis and interpretations skills and an ability to work quickly and accurately
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once and deliver on quality, cost and deadlines
- Blended learning design experience
This position would suit someone who has gained some valuable L&D experience and is ready to take their L&D career to the next level and manage a national remit.
In return we offer you:
- A base salary of $90,000 + Super
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- A wide range of benefits including two complimentary Platinum Fitness First Memberships
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.