Project Coordinator | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Category:||Property, Facilities & Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
As the Capital Works Project Coordinator you will report into the Capital Works Project Manager and will be responsible for providing crucial administrative support and coordinating the successful delivery of Fitness First's Capital Works Program.
This is an exciting role as you will play a vital part in supporting Fitness First's Growth Strategy and will be involved in exciting projects such as the national delivery of HYPOXI studios and the upcoming 24/7 rollout.
- Project Coordination and administration duties within the built environment area, including small-medium refurbishments
- Contract administration support to PM as required.
- Negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders on project status
- Reduce risk to the business through identification, assessment and analysis of project delivery risks
- Provide direct site management support
Our ideal candidate will have industry experience in the building or joinery industry as well as strong commercial acumen and excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
The following skills are also heavily desirable:
- Well developed written and oral communication skills and high attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to quickly build rapport
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- A positive and professional approach to your role including the ability to consistently use your initiative to improve administrative processes
If you are interested in joining the revolution, apply now by clicking on the link below with your CV and covering letter. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.