Membership Consultant - Park Street, Sydney CBD | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Dec-2017|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who thrive on working in a high energy environment, who are ‘people people' and have the drive and ambition to not just do the job, but build a long term career with us.
As a Membership Consultant you will primarily be responsible for maximising new member joiners and you'll do this through your knack for quickly building rapport with people; customer engagement comes naturally!
You will have determination and a good understanding of the sales process, easily able to juggle each of the elements whilst maintaining the highest service standards.
What you Should Bring:
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- Sales drive to knock KPI's out of the ballpark
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
- Flexibility to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym and working weekend hours as required
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $37,445 + Substantial OTE. On average a full time, target hitting MC earns approximately $55,000 - $70,000 per annum.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.