Temporary Group Fitness Manager - Canberra City and Deakin | ACT
|Category:||Group Fitness Manager|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Dec-2017|
At Fitness First, we're passionate about inspiring our members to enjoy extraordinary experiences. We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. If you love working out and thrive on leading and inspiring winning teams, this is a chance to build a serious management career at the forefront of a fitness revolution.
We are currently recruiting a part time temporary Group Fitness Manager to support across our Deakin and Canberra City clubs.
This is a temporary opporunity until mid Feb 2018.
As a Group Fitness Manager, you will drive change that's for the best - for our people, our members and the industry. Reporting to the Club Manager, you are an integral part of our clubs, a role model, motivator and a brand ambassador.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Group Fitness Instructors who live and love fitness.
- Help new Group Fitness Instructors become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members.
- Help build the Fitness First standard by running Group Exercises that are energetic, focused and professional.
- Manage Group Fitness budgets and prepare related reports.
- Create and celebrate success.
- Provide an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience as a Group Fitness Instructor.
- Have previous managerial experience in a health club or gym and a passion for developing people to perform at their full potential.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing the performance of your group fitness instructor team.
- Personable, dedicated and a big team player!
And in return, we are proud to offer you a pro rata base salary of $53,959 + Super + bonus as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership and paid community leave. Not to mention great career opportunities that could see you progress to senior leadership roles.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted). Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.