Playzone (Child-Minding) Supervisor (Part Time) - Castle Hill | Sydney - North West
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Jan-2018|
Playzone (Child-Minding) Supervisor (Part Time)
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
About the Opportunity
At Fitness First we are on a mission to get more people on the journey to a more fearless and extraordinary life, so we need you to join our team and lead our Playzone team so that our members can achieve their goals.
As the Playzone (Child-minding) Supervisor, you will be responsibilities for:
- Managing all aspects of our Playzone to provide care to children aged 6 weeks - 12 years in an environment that is fun and stimulating
- Provide customer service to our members giving them the best possible service and assurance that their little one is safe while they work out
- Support and develop a team of Playzone Assistants
- Ensure that Playzone is run within operational guidelines, including Health and Safety standards, reporting duties and roster management
- Ensuring a safe, clean and most importantly fun environment
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Current First Aid certification, CPR certification and Anaphylaxis training
- Certificate III in children's services
- Friendly and warm personality
- Experience in working with children as well as management/leadership experience preferably in a customer service environment
In return, we are proud to offer you a base salary of $50,585 (Pro Rata) + Super + Bonus as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership (plus one for a friend!) and paid community leave.
Turn your passion for fitness and love of children into a serious career with the industry leader.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)