Fitness Manager - Rockdale | Sydney - South
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Jan-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life, this is a chance to build a rewarding career while doing what you love.
Fitness First Rockdale are recruiting for a passionate and driven Fitness Manager
Our Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors are the face of our business on every club floor. They have a passion for engaging with members and developing innovative fitness programs that help them to achieve their goals.
As our Fitness Manager you will be responsible for leading these teams and shaping our club culture where our employees love to work and our members love to work out.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, recruiting and developing Personal Trainers who live and love the Fitness First values and culture
- Help build the Fitness First standard by ensuring all Personal Training sessions are tailored to our member's needs, while remaining energetic, focused and professional
- Coach, motivate and inspire new and existing team members to perform at their potential
- Motivate your team and develop a passionate, fun, high performing team culture
- Managing budgets and preparing related reports
- Create and celebrate success
- Providing an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for health and fitness
- 2 or more years' experience in managing people in an energetic and exciting business environment, preferably within the fitness industry.
- Proven experience working as a Personal Trainer as well as relevant PT and / or GFI qualifications.
- Personable, dedicated and a big team player!
- We're the fitness leader because we put our people first. We've raised the bar for careers in the industry by providing industry leading pay and a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership and paid community leave. Not to mention great career opportunities that could see you progress to senior leadership roles.
We are proud to offer the successful applicant $53,959 Base Salary + Super + Bonus structure.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.