Personal Training Manager - St Leonards | Sydney - North Shore
|Category:||Personal Training Manager|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Feb-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
This is a 6 month fixed term maternity leave contract.
We are looking for a passionate and team focused Personal Training Manager to work for our bustling St Leonards Club - one of the busiest clubs in the region boasting a huge team of over 30 PTs.
Our Personal Training Managers are an integral part of our clubs, they are role models, motivators, and brand ambassadors.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Franchised Personal Trainers and floor instructors who live and love fitness.
- Help new trainers become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them through their 6 month development program.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members
- Help build the Fitness First standard by running PT that are energetic, focused and professional
- Manage budgets and prepare related reports
- Celebrate success
To be successful in this role, you will have experience as a Personal Trainer but more importantly, know how to manage people in an energetic business environment. Not to mention an obsession with fitness and developing people to perform at their potential.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.