Swim School Instructor | NSW
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Feb-2018|
Casual Swimming Instructors
- Transform people's lives by teaching kids the life skill of swimming
- Work in a fun and safe environment that involves delivering innovative products and services
- Casual working hours
At Fitness First, we are on a mission to teach this life changing skill as well give our members the confidence to live a fit and fearless life. Swimming is an integral part of our Australian culture, and we feel that every person no matter their age should have the opportunity to learn to swim.
We are looking for dedicated and fun swimming instructors to teach in our Learn To Swim program at various sites across Sydney including Sydney North Shore, Northern Beaches and Shire clubs. It's an exciting time to join us and kick start the 2018 school term.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for instructors who are passionate about swimming, reliable and eager to provide exceptional experiences and customer service. You must have a:
- AUSTSWIM or Swim Australia qualification
- Current CPR certificate and Working with Children Check.
- Experience in teaching young children (6 months to 7 years) is highly desired.
You'll get a real buzz from spreading the word on water safety!
To find out more about our swim schools and programs head to http://www.fitnessfirst.com.au/about-us/swim-school/ or Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted)