Personal Trainer Level 1 (Career Pathway) - Mona Vale | Sydney - Northern Beaches
|Category:||Personal Trainer (entry level)|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Mar-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We want to hear from people who want to build their business whilst also developing the skills needed to become a long term, successful personal trainer!
As a paid Level 1 Personal Trainer you will undertake an industry-leading career pathway and development program which will see you learn and develop the skills you need to be a franchised personal trainer and build a long term career in the industry.
Through your hard work and with ongoing support from managers you should expect to convert your industry leading learnings and network of clients, to your own Fitness First Personal Training Franchise within 3 - 6 months.
The opportunity will see you developing your skills on the job, interacting and building relationships with members (and prospective clients!) through:
- Conducting Freestyle Group Training (FGT) sessions
- Performing one-on-one consultations and assessments with new and existing members
- Facilitating BioScore assessments for our members, interpreting data and using information to program tailored and targeted training solutions
- Manage the gym floor and ensure H&S standards are upheld at all times
What you should bring:
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- A drive to see results, achieve goals and knock KPI's out of the ballpark
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team
- Maturity and confidence to proactively strike up conversations and build relationships with members
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A prorated salary of $46,179 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
If you have completed your Certificate III and IV in Fitness and this sounds like you, ‘Apply Now'.