Personal Training Manager - Carindale | Brisbane
|Category:||Personal Training Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||25-Apr-2018|
Fitness First Carindale is looking for a passionate and team focused Personal Training Manager to join their club leadership team.
Our Personal Training Managers are an integral part of our clubs, they are role models, motivators, and brand ambassadors. We are looking for an experienced fitness professional that understands the requirements of leading a team and managing a large member base.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Franchised Personal Trainers and floor instructors who live and love fitness.
- Helping new trainers become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them through their 6 month development program.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Creating a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members.
- Helping build the Fitness First standard by running PT sessions that are energetic, focused and professional.
- Managing budgets and preparing related reports.
- Celebrating and creating success.
- Providing an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - acquisition, integration and visitation.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a minimum 2+ years' managerial experience in a health club or gym and a passion for developing people to perform at their full potential.
- Hold an extensive Personal Training background.
- Experience in running your own successful Personal Training business.
- Experience in facilitating high quality freestyle group training classes.
- Available to work on roster that requires some open and close shifts of the club and occasional Saturdays depending on in-club fitness events.
In return, we offer you a base salary of $53,959 + Super + Bonus as well as a wide range of benefits including a complimentary gym membership and paid community leave. Not to mention great career opportunities that could see you progress to senior leadership roles.
Apply now by clicking on the link below. (Only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted). Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.