Head of Operations | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We have a rare executive opening for a inspirational leader to make a difference as the Head of Operations.
As the Head of Operations you will have overall responsibility for the operational performance of our business.
Your core focus will be executing and delivering results across our key business drivers: EBITDA, member growth, PT and secondary revenue, member experience and engagement.
Reporting directly into the General Manager, you will drive these results through leadership of State Managers, National Sales Manager, National Fitness Manager and other key operations roles.
Who You Are:
Your style is inquisitive by nature; you ask lots of questions and need to be across the details of not only what we do but why do it.
Your analytical and innovative mindset will naturally see you presenting opportunities and new ways of doing things and you've got the operational experience and expertise to deliver; time and time again you've inspired and held your team accountable to achieve multiple, large scale objectives.
You have exceptional relationship building skills and easily connect, lead and inspire those around you. You're results focussed with a people mindset.
- Develop and execute operational initiatives which align to business strategy and contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Analyse and leverage available data to present opportunities for improved business performance and efficiencies
- Direct the activities of State Managers to align with company goals in order to maximise EBITDA performance and achieve PT and secondary revenue objectives
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to drive member acquisition and achieve member growth objectives
- Drive member experience by working closely with the Member Experience Manager and National Fitness Manager to provide service excellence and an industry leading fitness experience
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams to success through business change
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- Extensive gym/fitness industry experience
- Significant experience working as a manager of large multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated commercial strategy, and operational experience
- Experience in managing multi-million dollar budgets
In return we offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.