Membership Consultant - St Leonards | Sydney - North Shore
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||04-Aug-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who thrive on working in a high energy environment, who are ‘people people' and have the drive and ambition to not just do the job, but build a long term career with us.
As a Membership Consultant you will primarily be responsible for maximising new member joiners and you'll do this through your knack for quickly building rapport with people; customer engagement comes naturally!
You will have determination and a good understanding of the sales process, easily able to juggle each of the elements whilst maintaining the highest service standards.
What you Should Bring:
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- Sales drive to knock KPI's out of the ballpark
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
- Flexibility to work varied hours - opening and closing the gym and working weekend hours as required
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $37,445 + Substantial OTE. On average a full time, target hitting MC earns approximately $55,000 - $70,000 per annum.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.