Sales Manager - St Leonards | Australia
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Aug-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life. It takes dedication, guidance and courage, but working in fitness is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Every day we inspire our members and each other to go further in life. And that starts by being part of a team who believes in you and a culture that supports you to be the best you can be.
As one of Australia's most celebrated employers, we're on a mission to discover, nurture and celebrate our people; people who are building a rewarding career while doing what they love.
About the Opportunity:
The Fitness First Sales Manager leads, motivates and manages a team of Membership Consultants and plans and executes sales campaigns to achieve monthly sales targets in line with business objectives.
- Take overall responsibility for attracting, recruiting, developing, retaining and engaging successful Membership Consultants in line with the Fitness First brand identity and strategy
- Provide leadership, development and guidance to a team of Membership Consultants, conducting regular one on one training and development sessions.
- Compile, analyse and interpret sales and membership data and use relevant findings to continually improve sales performance
- Drive new member integration experience by prescribing relevant club products and services and monitoring new member visits
- Coach and drive Membership Consultants to deliver outstanding customer service to club members and potential members, always role modelling the right values and behaviours in accordance with Fitness First Standards
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
As the successful candidate, you will be have:
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team with proven skills in driving a team to achieve targets and sales KPIs
- Positive attitude and strong customer focus
- Good understanding of the fitness industry and sales circle an advantage
- Strong Influencing, coaching and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated good time management in a fast pace working environment
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $53,959 + Super + HDA of $8247 (as St Leonards is classified as a Top Club) + Commissions
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.