Group Fitness Manager - St Leonards and Top Ryde | Australia
|Category:||Group Fitness Manager|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||28-Sep-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
About the Opportunity:
We are currently recruiting a Group Fitness Manager to support our St Leonards and Top Ryde Platinum Clubs.
As a Group Fitness Manager, you will drive change that's for the best - for our people, our members and the industry. Reporting to the Club Manager, you are an integral part of our clubs, a role model, motivator and a brand ambassador.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting and recruiting Group Fitness Instructors who live and love fitness
- Managing and timetabling up to 125 Group Fitness classes weekly
- Help new Group Fitness Instructors become a part of the team by coaching, motivating and inspiring them.
- Building a culture where your team love to come to work and members love to work out.
- Create a fun and focused club experience by organising, marketing and running group exercises that meet the needs of our members.
- Continue to raise the Fitness First standard by running Group Exercises that are energetic, focused and professional.
- Manage Group Fitness budgets and prepare related reports.
- Act as a role model, motivator and a Fitness First brand ambassador.
- Provide an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation.
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for and significant experience as a Group Fitness Instructor, ideally Les Mills or studio style.
- Have previous managerial experience in a health club or gym and a passion for developing people to perform at their full potential.
- Experience in leading, mentoring and developing the performance of your group fitness instructor team.
- Personable, dedicated and a big team player
In return, we are proud to offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $53, 959 + Super + Quarterly Bonuses
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.