Member Support and Retention - Bondi Junction | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Oct-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who thrive on working in a high energy environment, who are ‘people people' and have the drive and ambition to not just do the job, but build a long term career with us.
As a Member Retention and Support Consultant you will join a small inbound and outbound team that reaches out to current and cancelled members with the view to reinspiring their commitment to their fitness goals. You'll do this through your knack for quickly building rapport with people; customer engagement comes naturally!
You will have determination and a good understanding of the sales process, easily able to juggle each of the elements whilst maintaining the highest service standards.
You'll be working in an energetic environment with like-minded people who are passionate about fitness and helping inspire others to reach their goals. We know our members sometimes find it tough to stay motivated so we are 100% committed to supporting them, and your role will be to reach out to them and help them get back on track with maximising their membership and re-engaging cancelled members.
What you Should Bring:
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- Sales drive to knock KPI's out of the ballpark
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team to achieve team/individual KPI's and goals
- Flexibility to work varied hours
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A base salary of $45,000 + Super + Uncapped Commissions.
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.