Playzone Assistant - Deakin | ACT
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
Our Playzone service is a fun and stimulating centre open to all children, from six weeks to 12 years.
As a Playzone Assistant you'll be supporting our members by providing a fun and stimulating environment for their children to play in while they're striving towards their fitness goals.
As a Playzone Assistant, you will be responsible for…
- Assisting the development of the children through arts, crafts, construction, sensory, language and gross motor experiences
- Provide customer service to our members giving them the best possible service and assurance that their little one is safe while they work out
- Ensuring a safe, clean and most importantly fun environment
What you Should Bring:
- A passion for working with children with energy and enthusiasm galore
- 1+ year's experience working with children
- First Aid Qualifications
- Working with children/vulnerable people clearance
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A rate of 25.39 to 27.90 per hour (dependant on qualification) plus super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
- Paid community leave
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.