Digital Marketing Vocational Placement | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Oct-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Fitness First are currently offering an exciting vocational placement opportunity in our Marketing Team.
This rare opportunity which see you working closely with the Digital Manager on the implementation of Fitness First's digital marketing strategy.
You will work on multiple projects across online media, data strategy and UX.
This placement will help you acquire digital marketing skills and ensure practical application of online media advertising, search engine SEO and SEM and marketing communication. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Your key tasks and areas of support will include:
- Online media, SEO and SEM strategies
- Content management of Fitness First's portfolio of websites; generating new content, publishing blog articles and ensuring that all pages and company information is kept up-to-date.
- Community management. This will include content generation, daily interaction and management of member enquiries on social media.
- Members campaigns
- Monitoring digital and campaign performances
- Current enrollment in a related Business or Marketing BA or Masters degree with min. 2 years completed
- Familiarity with marketing platforms (e.g. CRM tools, Social Media, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail.
- An interest in digital and social media trends
- A proactive, positive attitude with a willingness to learn and grow
- This is an unpaid vocational placement
- Start: immediate
- This is a 3 or 6 month placement, full or part time
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below ensuring you also include a cover letter.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.