Fitness Manager | Sydney - South
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Dec-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
About the Opportunity
We're currently looking for a passionate and driven Fitness Manager to join our team.
Our Personal Trainers and Group Fitness Instructors are the face of our business on every club floor. They have a passion for engaging with members and developing innovative fitness programs that help them to achieve their goals.
As our Fitness Manager you will be responsible for leading these teams and shaping our club culture where our employees love to work and our members love to work out. You will drive change that's for the best - for our people, our members and the industry.
Reporting to the Club Manager, you are an integral part of our clubs, a role model, motivator and a brand ambassador.
This is a new opportunity at our brand new Fitness First Club in Menai.
Fitness First is expanding our network of Clubs across the Sutherland Shire meaning there is is more opportunity for people who are hungry for a long, rewarding career in Fitness, Sales or Leadership.
You will be responsible for:
- Attracting, recruiting and developing Personal Trainers who live and love the Fitness First values and culture
- Help build the Fitness First standard by ensuring all Personal Training sessions are tailored to our member's needs, while remaining energetic, focused and professional
- Coach, motivate and inspire new and existing team members to perform at their potential
- Motivate your team and develop a passionate, fun, high performing team culture
- Managing budgets and preparing related reports
- Create and celebrate success
- Providing an expert Fitness First experience at every touch point - Acquisition, integration and visitation
- Compliance with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for health and fitness
- 2 or more years' experience in managing people in an energetic and exciting business environment, preferably within the fitness industry.
- Proven experience working as a Personal Trainer as well as relevant PT and / or GFI qualifications.
- Personable, dedicated and a big team player
In return, we are proud to offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary of $53, 959 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.