Personal Trainer | Sydney - North West
|Category:||Personal Trainer (entry level)|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Dec-2018|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude, and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
At Fitness First we run an Employed and Franchised Personal Trainer model. This allows us to cater to the needs of trainers at all levels of their fitness careers.
Our Employed Model is ideal for Personal Trainers new to the industry. The smooth transition into the industry via our Level 1 Program ensures a steady, reliable income whilst you gain invaluable experience and ongoing guidance and development under our established, premier brand.
Our unique PT development program includes:
- 2 day Personal Training Induction covering Sales, Lead generation, Business Management, Client retention, and Financial Planning
- A nationally renowned 12-week Development program covering all the essentials of being a successful personal trainer
- Ongoing in club development and support by your Personal Training Manager
- An ongoing and updated development calendar that has access to some of the best PT minds within the Industry both nationally and internationally
Our Franchised Personal Trainers are seasoned professionals. Their extensive experience and qualifications in the industry has paved the way for them to to enjoy the freedom and reward of running their own successful personal training businesses under our rent based agreement.
If you have completed your Certificate III and IV in Fitness and are passionate about changing the lives of others, apply for one or our Personal Trainer opportunities now.
What you should bring:
- A passion for fitness with a drive to see results and achieve goals
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service
- An ambitious and motivated, can-do attitude
- An ability to work and collaborate successfully with a team
- Maturity and confidence to proactively strike up conversations and build relationships with members
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one. It's also why we have one of the highest Personal Trainer retention rates in the industry.
- An Industry-leading learning and development offering
- A prorated salary of $47,779 + Super (Employed model) or an opportunity to run your own business with an uncapped earning potential (Franchised model)
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.