Personal Trainer | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Dec-2018|
- Passionate about helping people change their lives and achieve their goals?
- Want to get paid while building a business?
- Not yet qualified but want to be trained by Australia's leading provider of practical fitness education?
- Looking to start your career in Fitness?
When it comes to hiring Level 1 Personal Trainers, it is not only about how fast, how strong or how fit you are, it's also about having the ability to build real, lasting connections with members. Being the best means having the vision and talent to create truly valuable fitness experiences.
Our Level 1 Personal Trainers are the face of our business on every club floor. They have a passion for engaging with members and developing innovative fitness programs that help members achieve their goals.
This unique opportunity will see you placed on a paid 6-month career pathway program that gives you the experience and confidence to deliver a high-quality standard of one-on-one or group training.
This opportunity is currently available at our Geroge Street (Sydney CBD) Club.
In return we offer you:
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A prorated salary of $46,179 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
We encourage all aspiring PT's to apply for our PT Level 1 career pathway - this is a great opportunity to build your business, increase your skills and work in a fun vibrant environment.
If you do not currently hold a SIS30315 Certificate III in Fitness and / or SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness*, Fitness First and The Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (RTO 32363), can help you get the qualifications you need to join the fitness industry.
You can obtain your qualification * through AIPT and under the mentorship of your Fitness First Fitness Manager to ensure you are taught by passionate fitness leaders and exposed to employment opportunities as a Personal Trainer.
At the completion of the *SIS40215 Certificate IV in Fitness, your Fitness First Fitness Manager will offer you the opportunity to attend an interview and identify potential employment opportunities within our Fitness First Club network. *Fees apply, see www.aipt.edu.au for more details.
If you've got what it takes to be the best, there's a career for you in one of our clubs.
Please note - you must hold a working VISA longer than 12 months and successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.