Digital Manager | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Jan-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Fitness First is at the forefront of executing industry leading, best practice digital technology; injecting digital expertise at every touch point of our member's experience.
We are currently looking for a Digital Manager for an initial 6 month fixed term contract to own the execution of this game changing strategy.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, key responsibilities are:
- Executing the digital strategy for Fitness First, implementing the digital acceleration plan e.g. DMP, Ad Studio, GA360.
- Management and optimisation of digital media buys (PPC, SEO, Display, Paid Social)
- Ownership and management of Fitness First website and working closely with stakeholders across other digital customer facing applications.
- Management and growth of eCommerce platform (including improved website views to goal conversion)
- Monitoring digital performances and reporting across all digital channels.
- Budget management
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will:
- Have demonstrable experience across digital marketing from website management and maintenance, to digital analytics and driving eCommerce.
- Previous experience managing online media campaigns
- Be adept to working collaboratively with your team whilst also working autonomously, having full ownership of your projects and function
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First. Our Marketing team is small, collaborative and energetic - you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- A base salary of $85,000 - $95, 000 (depending on level of experience) + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract. Start date February 2nd 2019
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.