Club Manager | Sydney - Central Coast
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-Jan-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who are role models and motivators. They inspire others, win together and shape club cultures into a place where employees love to work and our members love to work out.
The Club Manager Erina Fair opportunity will see you:
- Manage all operational aspects of the club to drive joiners and greater member retention
- Take full ownership for building a quality team by attracting and recruiting competent staff who share the same behaviours and values of Fitness First
- Lead others and building a culture across the clubs where your staff love to work and members love to work out
- Ensure a quality member experience through first class service and standards
- Manage and targeting your staff to execute company sales and marketing strategies
- Be the ambassador and ensure the club provides excellence in brand, professional and personal standards at all times
- Hitting targets and celebrating success
What you should bring:
- Managing people (5+direct/indirect reports) in a high volume and fast paced business environment
- Working in a customer service focused industry as a Business Manager (for 3+years)
- Managing a P&L sheet and all major operational functions/pillars of the clubs business
- A passion for fitness and sales experience will give your application the added edge
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A base salary of $85, 944 + Super + Commissions and Annual Bonus
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.