Assistant State Manager | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||18-Jan-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Making a difference everyday is what matters at Fitness First.
We have a rare opening for a motivated and inspirational leader to make a difference as the new Assistant State Manager across our South/West region.
Reporting into and working closely alongside the South/West State Manger, this leader will play a pivotal part in shaping club cultures into a place where employees love to work and our members love to work out.
As the Assistant State Manager for South/West you will be supporting 14 our of Fitness First Clubs operating across Sydney South and the Western Suburbs.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who are role models amongst their peers - who consistently take responsibility and aim higher to drive performance and achieve goals.
- Support the State Manager by managing all aspects of the respective state operations to maximise EBITDA performance and align with company goals and objectives
- Have a clear understanding of the strategic objectives of the business and align the activities of the Club Managers' to maximise the performance of the State
- Take responsibility for strategically delivering key growth roles of the state in order to contribute to the overall growth strategy of the company
- Provide a critical link between the State (or allocated State remit) and the State Manager.
- Balance the requirements of the four performance areas: Engaged Employees, Operational Excellence, Satisfied Members and Business Performance
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or 2 years professional experience
- Experience in managing a multi-site business
- Demonstrated commercial, strategy, and execution experience
- 3+ years experience working as a Manager of a mid-sized team
In return we offer you:
- A competative salary package
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.