State Manager - City/East | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-Jan-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Making a difference everyday is what matters at Fitness First.
We have a rare opening for a motivated and inspirational leader to make a difference as the new State Manager across our City/East region.
The City/East makes up all of the clubs which fall within the Sydney CBD and the Eastern Suburns. It is the business' most prestigious and profitable State; home of our iconic, flagship Bond Street Club as well as our high revenue yielding Bondi Platinum, the newly re-launched and incredibly unique The Zone and the nations only Titanium club, Barangaroo.
Our new City/East State Manager will lead their state of 14 clubs (plus the innovative Space (mind/body) Studio) across 4 key pillars: EBITDA, Net Member Movement, member satisfaction and employee engagement, working extensively with Club Managers on all of these aspects as well as everyday club operations.
Who You Are:
We want to hear from people who are role models amongst their peers - who consistently take responsibility and aim higher to drive performance and achieve goals. This leader will play a pivotal part in shaping club cultures into a place where employees love to work and our members love to work out.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of 14 clubs (+ The Space) across the CBD and Eastern Suburbs
- Manage all aspects of state operations to maximise EBITDA performance and align with company goals and objectives
- Align the activities of the Club Managers to the strategic and operational requirements of the business to maximise the performance of the State
- Balance the requirements of the four performance areas: Employee Engagement, Member Growth, Member Satisfaction and Business Performance across the state
- Provide a critical link between club operations and Support Office
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- 5-10+ years experience working as a manager of a multi-site operation (or similar management experience)
- Demonstrated commercial, strategy and execution experience
- Extensive experience managing teams in a customer centric, service or fitness industry
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding commercial and business results
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below.