HYPOXI Studio Manager | Sydney - Northern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2019|
HYPOXI is a globally recognised training concept that is helping thousands of Aussie men and women get in shape in a natural and sustainable way. The HYPOXI method combines alternating high and low pressure with light exercise to help target fat in those areas which just won't budge.
HYPOXI Australia is the exclusive distributor and franchisor for HYPOXI products in Australia & New Zealand and is part of Fitness First Health Clubs and Fitness & Lifestyle Group which is now Australia's largest health and fitness operator!
HYPOXI is entering a growth phase and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the business!
About the Opportunity
As a HYPOXI Studio Manager you will be launching a game changing fitness product to Fitness First's members and beyond.
Reporting into the Fitness First Willoughby Club Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing the HYPOXI studio within the Fitness First Willoughby club.
You will do this through leading and supporting a small team of HYPOXI Coaches to maximise new member joiners, ultimately promoting the HYPOXI-Method as the #1 Body Shaping and weight-loss.
This opportunity is full time and we are looking to hear from candidates available to work across both morning and evening shifts.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Management of the HYPOXI studio ensuring monthly sales and profit targets are met
- Business development and marketing for HYPOXI
- Lead and support a small team of HYPOXI Coaches
- Keeping the team and broader Fitness First staff knowledgeable on HYPOXI
- Educating Fitness First members on HYPOXI
- Assisting members throughout their HYPOXI journey
- All associated administration involved in managing the studio
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
As the successful candidate, you will be have:
- Experience in sales and marketing, ideally within a customer focussed organisation
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills
- Hands-on experience managing a successful sales team
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal skills
- Influencing, coaching and presentation skills.
In return we offer a base salary of $53,043 + Super + Commission + 2 Platinum Fitness First Memberships.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check and only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted.