HR Advisor | Sydney - Eastern Suburbs
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||08-Mar-2019|
Turn your passion for fitness into a serious career with the industry leader.
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join our small, tight knit team. We are looking for someone smart, able to move quickly with an agile business and who can have fun doing it.
The Fitness First HR Advisor is a generalist role with focus on providing support for their allocated client groups. This will involve support on a full range of ER issues as well as recruitment support, growth and development initiatives, reward and rem, corporate governance and fostering strong culture and high engagement.
There will be the opportunity to support national projects and assist the team with reporting and HR data analytics.
The HR Advisor is a key member of the HR team and interacts on a day-to-day basis with our HR Specialists in Recruitment and L&D along with our other support functions such as Payroll, H&S and Business Compliance to ensure effective and professional delivery across all HR activities.
- Ensure strong, meaningful and successful partnerships are built with our Operations team and be a true business partner with tangible impacts
- Work with our Operations team to understand and address business challenges, identify and meet specific needs and capitalise on opportunities to improve our business performance
- Proactively support, coach and empower our managers and employees in handling reactive situations and delivering the day-to-day business in a full generalist capacity
- Understand the businesses requirements and support the team to drive new people initiatives
- Support the team with the delivery of our annual calendar of existing people initiatives and ensure that that we are managing our key compliance responsibilities
- Analyse, understand and effectively manage our key people metrics
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Degree level HR qualification or equivalent (preferred)
- Sound generalist experience and understanding of key facets of full HR remit
- Strong understanding of the legal framework within which people management is conducted as well as people management best practice and key concepts
- Experience with databases and employee records systems as well as using data and reporting for commercial purposes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Influencing, coaching and presentation skills with demonstrated strategic agility and quick thinking
In return we offer you:
- A competitive base salary of $85,000 + super + a complimentary Platinum Fitness First membership (+ one for a friend)
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture; it's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- An industry leading learning and development offering - we're devoted to supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term and rewarding career
- If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking the link below
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.
Please note: successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.