Construction Administrator/Junior Project Manager | Sydney - Central
|Category:||Property, Facilities & Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-May-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Administrator to join the Capital Works team to provide crucial administrative support and coordination and ensure the successful delivery of Fitness First's Capital Works Program.
This is an exciting role where you will play a vital part in supporting Fitness First's Growth Strategy.
This position would suit someone with experience in the building or joinery industry as well as strong commercial acumen and excellent decision making and problem solving skills, looking to take on and lead small - medium projects and be developed into a Project Manager.
- Project Coordination and administration duties within the built environment area, including small-medium refurbishments
- Contract administration support to PM as required.
- Negotiating and influencing internal and external stakeholders on project status
- Reduce risk to the business through identification, assessment and analysis of project delivery risks
- Provide direct site management support
The following skills are heavily desirable:
- Well developed written and oral communication skills and high attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to quickly build rapport
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- A positive and professional approach to your role including the ability to consistently use your initiative to improve administrative processes
In return we offer you:
- A competitive base salary of $80, 000 plus super plus MVA
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If you are interested in joining the revolution, apply now by clicking on the link below with your CV and covering letter.
Please note that successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.