Member Experience Manager | Sydney - Central
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||30-May-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do. From their first interaction with us, through every step of their fitness journey; we believe their experience should be nothing short of expert.
The Member Experience Manager is a new role responsible for leading the Fitness First service philosophy. This will involve collaborating with a number of key stakeholders to develop and implement proactive and reactive retention strategies and initiatives to ensure the member experience is positively impacted in club and online.
The Member Experience Manager will deliver results via increased member visitation, digital and in-club member engagement, improved NPS and MSAT scores, and decreased member attrition.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a sound understanding of what drives customer/member behaviour, ready for their next challenge, in an industry and business which is growing rapidly.
- Develop a member experience vision, tracking the key touch points of each member both in club and via digital technologies
- Create tailored strategies to enhance the member experience across the clubs
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing as well as the National Sales Manager, National Fitness team and other stakeholders to positively impact member experience and drive fitness participation
- Ensure the NPS system is accurately tracking member experience
- Support the implementation of digital customer insight tools, monitoring customer behaviour and reporting on trends and identifying opportunities for driving member experience
- Collaborate with the L&D Manager and Head of CMS to identify service training opportunities in club and o -develop and deliver an enhanced onboarding service training experience for new and existing team members
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience implementing and executing successful retention initiatives
- Knowledge of NPS and drivers that impact NPS and an ability to analyse and interpret customer centric metrics
- Knowledge of customer service principles and the psychology of a member with service content development experience
- Experience communicating and gaining buy-in with high level stakeholder
- Project management experience
- Fitness experience (desirable)
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one.
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally.
- A competitive base salary of $120, 000 + super + annual bonus
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking the link below.
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.
Please note: successful applicants will require a background and criminal record check.