Swim Deck Supervisor | Sydney - Northern Suburbs
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Jun-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
Who You Are:
Swimming is an integral part of our Australian culture, and we feel that every person, no matter their age should have the opportunity to learn to swim. At Fitness First, we are on a mission to teach this life changing skill, providing our members and the people they care for the confidence to live a fit and fearless life.
This opportunity is currently available at our St Leonards Club.
- Evaluating and assessing swimmers and placing them into appropriate swim levels
- Deliver of a quality member experience through a best practice aquatic offering for all current and prospective members
- Substitutes for instructors as needed and provide lifeguard support as required
- Ensure the general safety and behaviour on pool deck
- Monitor classes to ensure key drills and learning's are being delivered during lessons
- Create and celebrate success - WIN together
- Passion for aquatics and dedicated to our mission to teach this life changing skill
- Working in a customer service focused industry
- Experience as a certified swim instructor
- AUSTSWIM or equivalent qualifications
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid and CPR
- RLSS Lifeguard Qualification
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
In return we offer you:
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A competative casual hourly rate of $28.85
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership
Turn your passion and enthusiasm for the ‘learn to swim' industry into a serious and rewarding career.
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.