Dance School Manager | Sydney - North Shore
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Jul-2019|
We believe that fitness inspires people to go further in life.
Working at Fitness First is more than a paying job, it's a choice to give people the opportunity to lead a fearless and extraordinary life.
Whatever the capacity they work in, our people use their expertise, attitude and ambition to create that opportunity for people every day.
The team and opportunity
Reporting to the Club Manager, the Dance School Manager conducts structured dance programs with the highest professional standards to maximise member engagement. The main objective is to provide professional instruction in Dance School programs and provide a safe, fun and educational environment in which students progressively learn to dance whilst delivering a profitable financial return to the business.
In addition to this they will manage all program delivery in-Club through the full time management and leadership of the Dance School Team (Dance Instructors).
This opportunity is currently available at our Mosman Club.
As the Dance School Manager, you will be reporting to the Club Manager and responsible for:
- Provide leadership, development and guidance to all Dance Instructors and condiuct one-on-one training and development sessions as required
- Manage programming, scheduling and adjusting of the Dance School timetable each year or as required
- Manage the administration requirements of the Dance School business, Exerp System, Payroll and all associated reporting tools
- Manage compliance by ensuring all DI employees that are teaching in the club are certified to teach classes at all times
- Promote Dance school activities such as termly bookings, holiday programs, concert and performance troupe opportunities
- Deliver excellent customer service to dance school members along with potential dance school and general club members
- Communicate regularly with parents and students to obtain feedback regarding the Dance School Programming to enhance member experience
- Continually review the quality and delivery of all Dance School Programs and implement systems to develop and improve the performance of the program offerings and the member experience
What you should bring:
- Extensive experience in Dance training and education such as performing arts or general Dance qualifications
- Expertise in choreographing and producing full range productions
- Previous dance management experience leading small and developing small teams
- Holds a current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Excellent time management within a fast paced working environment\
In return we offer you
- A passionate, energetic and supportive culture. It's something we're really proud of at Fitness First and you'll feel part of the family from day one
- Industry leading learning and development - we pride ourselves on supporting and developing our staff, providing them with the learning and skills they need to build a long term career across Clubs, Management and Support Office. That's how a large portion of our Management roles are filled internally
- A base salary $53,959 + Super
- A wide range of benefits including a complimentary platinum FF gym membership (plus one for a friend)
- Paid community leave
If this sounds like you then apply now by clicking on the link below (only applicants' that have the right to work in Australia will be contacted).
Applications close as indicated however we encourage you to apply ASAP as we will be moving forward with suitable applicants as they come through.